Cannot activate Bitdefender Firewall – This error is rather a system error than a Bitdefender issue. If your device is also showing the Bitdefender firewall activation issues. Then this is due to the missing files associated Bitdefender setup files. If you are also facing the similar issues then you can follow this guide to troubleshoot Bitdefender issues on your device.
In this article we will help our user to troubleshoot Cannot activate Bitdefender Firewall issue. For an instant fix, you can also try the toll-free number to contact the Bitdefender technician.
Methods to Resolve “Cannot Activate Bitdefender Firewall” Error
Method 1 – Give Bitdefender Permission to Work on your Device
In order to run on your device, the Bitdefender requires the proper permission. The permission to access your device and make changes to it.
If it doesn’t have these permissions then it may work weirdly and will shoe cannot activate Bitdefender Firewall error.
- To troubleshoot this error, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Bitdefender Setup files on your computer system.
- Run the Bitdefender files as administrator.
- A popup window will appear asking for admin permission to run these files.
- Give the proper permission and complete the setup.
Check whether the Bitdefender Firewall is available to activate. If not then go to the next method to fix it.
Method 2 – Restart the Device
After giving the administrator permission, restart the device to make sure the applications are working properly after the changes.
- Terminate all the application on your computer.
- Click on the restart button of your device.
- Once your device starts back again check the Bitdefender Firewall is working or not.
- If not then go to the next method to fix it.
Method 3 – Uninstall and Reinstall the Bitdefender
If your system has mistakenly deleted any Bitdefender file then you Cannot activate Bitdefender Firewall. To fix such error, you need to simply uninstall and reinstall the application.
- Go to the Control Panel of your device and choose to category view.
- Now, navigate to the Bitdefender application and right-click on it.
- From the options, choose to Uninstall.
- When prompted for permission to remove the application, click Yes.
- As the uninstallation finished, restart the computer.
- Once the device starts back again, open a web browser.
- On the browser, sign in to your Bitdefender Central Account.
- Start download and installation of the Bitdefender Software.
- Install it properly by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation is finished, check whether you are able to activate the Bitdefender Firewall or not.
If not then the “Cannot activate Bitdefender Firewall” error requires the attention of an expert technician. For that move to the next step.
Method 4 – Contact the Bitdefender Support
If none of the above methods are working for you. Then must contact a technician. Simply place a call at the toll-free number of the Bitdefender Support and get hold of an on-call technician.
Here is the list of common issues faced by our users:
- Bitdefender update failed error
- Bitdefender update in progress stuck
- Windows firewall and Bitdefender firewall are both turned off
- Bitdefender update error
- Bitdefender 2018 firewall won’t turn on windows 10
- Windows defender and Bitdefender are both turned off
- Bitdefender protection shield won’t turn on
- Bitdefender firewall module has been disabled
- How to repair Bitdefender 2018
- Bitdefender failed to activate protection
If you are also getting such similar errors then feel free to get a Bitdefender technician. Call Now. #bitdefender activate